The main objective of the organization is to contribute to the elaboration of fair international institutions and practices.
To achieve this goal IAC has to face the following tasks:
- The development and the reinforcement of international cooperation;
- The prevention of international and intrastate conflicts;
- Maintenance of effective crisis management in the circumstances of the erupted conflict;
- The fundamental operating principles of the IAC are disinterestedness, independency and non-interference;
The organizations activities
Our experts are represented by members of the academic community in the realm of politics and social science, as well as by professional political scientists. An extensive database of research approaches, of accumulated expertise and ties in this field allows to develop a complex approach when it comes to the resolution of a vast range of challenges.
IAC is occupied with:
- Providing consulting services to overcome political crises and to restore stability;
- Sociological and geopolitical studies;
- Analytics and creating of a database to increase the awareness of the community in the realm of international relationships, electoral geography and anti-crisis management;
- Carrying out events aimed at supporting international dialogue, experience sharing amongst specialists in the domain of political crisis and conflict counteractions and events aimed at developing managerial solutions (conferences, roundtable discussions, workshops);
- Preparing effective political leaders and experts of political occupation that are able to, due to their expertise, identify the reasons of occurrence of the crises, to prevent them or to assist their settlement, recovering political stability.